101st Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101// Forums

HomeHome  Forum  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xfire [READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sh3ff
Admin
Sh3ff

Male
Number of posts : 75
Xfire: : tjsheff
Current Clan : >bF
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Xfire [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Xfire [READ]   Xfire [READ] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Attension to all >bF< Members.

As a way of keeping in contact with the clan without having to add members onto your person MSN, AIM, Yahoo! accounts, please can you download, install and make an account on X-Fire.

If you don't know how to, I'd be more than happy to make an account for you, links to X-Fire are below.

Grr, how long will this take?

The things you need to do will take you about 5-10 mins tops.

Whats X-Fire?

X-Fire is a program where you can IM people. This is an alternate way to get in contact with >bF< Members.

I will be emailing all nM members throughout today to get them to read this topic.

Download X-Fire (Windows Only)

Click Here to Download X-Fire.

Download should start when you click on the link, if not, click the "Start download" link.

Okay, I've downloaded and Installed it, where are >bF< Members!

For the final thing you need to do is join our X-Fire page thingy instead of adding all the nM's one-by-one.

Please Click Here. It will send you to our X-Fire page looked after by Me

On the left hand side you will see 'Join Clan'. Click on that and your done! You then have to wait for me to acept you.

Thanks for reading, I know it's been a lot of reading but its just an idea of trying to get us in contact with each other. I understand a lot of members don't visit the forums and getting X-Fire resolves this issue.

king
Back to top Go down

Xfire [READ]
Page 1 of 1